Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

If I Quit Or Am Discharged, Will I Receive Pay For Vacation Or Sick Leave?

Your employer does not have to pay you unless he/she had provided you with a written statement agreeing to pay for earned, but unused time. If you feel that you met the terms and conditions provided in the employer's written statement of benefits, but did not receive payment, you may complete a wage claim form.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Related Employment Issues