Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

If I Am Cited Can I Appeal The Citations?

You can appeal to VOSHA and request an informal conference or you may appeal directly to the VOSHA Review Board. In either case this must be done within 20 calendar days of your receipt of the citation.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Related Employment Issues