Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Who Can I Call If I Have Questions About My Claim?

Should you find it necessary to inquire about your claim, call the main Call Center number at 401 243­9100.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Related Employment for Employees Issues