To file a claim, call 18882633453. You will need the following information:
- Your Social Security Number
- Name, address and telephone number of all employers for whom you worked in the last 18 months or since last registering If you have military service in the last 18 months, you need to provide your DD214 (member 4). If registering by phone you need to fax a copy of your DD214 (member 4) to 17013282728 or mail a copy to JSND CS/CLAIM CENTER, P.O. Box 5507, Bismarck, ND 585065507.
- If you have Federal Civilian employment in the last 18 months, you need to provide your Standard form 8 (SF8) and Standard form 50 (SF50) issued to you by your federal employer. If registering by phone you need to fax a copy of your SF8 and SF50 to 17013282728 or mail a copy to JSND CS/CLAIM CENTER, P.O. Box 5507, Bismarck, ND 585065507.
- If you are not a US citizen but are authorized to be employed, your Alien Identification number.
- If you are a union member, the name and local number of your union hall.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: