Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Do I File For Continued Benefits?

To certify a week of unemployment and request a weekly, continued benefit check, you can call the automated response system called QuickClaim. QuickClaim is filed by you each week on a touch­tone telephone. The QuickClaim system will accept claims for the prior week only. You may call between the hours of 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. Pacific Standard Time seven days a week to file a claim. The telephone numbers are as follows: Northern Nevada ­ (775) 684­0350; Southern Nevada ­ (702) 486­0350, or rural Nevada Interstate ­ (888) 890­8211.

You may also file for weekly benefits online. Click on the following link: Internet Claims System.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Related Employment Issues