Minors under the age of 16 may be employed:
- Between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. during the school year
- Between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. from June 1 through Labor Day
- No more than three hours a day on school days
- No more than eight hours a day on nonschool days
- No more than six days or 40 hours in a week
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: