Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Can I Do If I Am Denied Benefits?

You have the right to appeal any decision affecting your claim. Your appeal must be in writing and must be filed within fourteen calendar days of the mail date on the decision. To file an appeal, you should report to the claims center location where proper forms and information are available. If you appeal by letter, your Social Security number should be included. You should continue to file your claim each week until you receive a decision.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Related Employment Issues