Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Does An Employer Get Started To Use Webfile For Employers?

First, the employer needs to apply for a MassDebit Withholding PIN if they do not already have one. The application for a MassDebit Withholding PIN can be filled out on the WebFile for Employers web site and mailed or faxed to the Department of Revenue. The employer will receive a PIN by mail within 10 business days.

After receiving a PIN, the employer registers to use WebFile for Employers. This is a one­time process that can be done in seconds. Once registered, the employer can just log in to use WebFile for Employers. CLICK HERE to access WebFile.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Related Employment Issues