Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Do I File Continued Claims?

You will file your continued claims by telephone. These continued claims are called Telecerts. Normally, you file a Telecert once every two weeks, which covers a two­week period. However, for the first week of benefits, the Telecert will only cover a one­week period. It is your responsibility to call in your Telecert immediately following the most recent week ending date printed on the "Notice of Available Benefit Weeks" that you receive in the mail. Failure to call in your Telecert timely causes a delay in benefits and may result in denial of benefits.

If you wish to file your bi­weekly Telecert, click here for the Telecert telephone numbers .

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Related Employment Issues