Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Where Do I Report If I Have Employees In More Than One State?

Employers with workers in several states may elect to report them to a single state. Multi­state employers who elect to report to a single state must: report all new hires, rehires and returns to work; submit electronically twice a month, a file meeting the specifications of that state; and notify Department of Health and Human Services;Multi­state Employer Registration

Office of Child Support Enforcement;
Department of Health and Human Services
P.O. Box 509
Randallstown, MD 21133­0509

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Related Employment for Employees Issues