There are several options for reporting new hires.
- Internet Reporting Click here to report through the Internet
- New Hire Reporting Form Click here to download it
Send reports to:
Indiana New Hire Reporting Center
P.O. Box 55097
Indianapolis, IN 462055097
Or fax them to:
(317) 6123036 or tollfree (800) 4081388
- Submit Employee's W4 form (with all required fields completed). Submit by mail or fax. Alternatively, you may submit a printed list with all of the required information (see below)
- New Hire Entry Software The New Hire software is designed to make it easy for you to submit new hire reports on diskette or via FTP. To download the New Hire Entry program, click HERE
You must report the employee's name, address, social security number, and date of hire. You must also report the employee's state of hire if you are reporting as a multistate employer. Report the employer name, address, Federal Employer Identification Number, and indicate if you are reporting as a multistate employer.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: