Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Can I Do If I Still Disagree With The Appeals Examiners Decision?

You have 14 days to protest the Appeals Examiner's determination to the Industrial Commission. Send a letter to the Industrial Commission giving the reasons you think the examiner's decision was wrong. Their address is: Industrial Commission, ATTN: Judicial Division, 317 West Main Street, 2nd Floor, PO Box 83720, Boise, ID 83720­0041. Their phone number is (208) 334­6000. Their fax number is (208) 334­2321.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Related Employment Issues