If you need to file an initial claim, you may:
- File in person at your nearest local Job Service Office. Click here for a list of the Job Service locations in Idaho.
- Call your nearest Job Service Office.
- File Online INITIAL UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CLAIM
If you are filing a claim against Idaho, but live in another state, you may also file your claim by calling (208) 3323574.
When you file, have the following information available:
- Your Social Security number.
- If you are not a citizen of the United States, your Alien Registration number and card.
- The business names, complete addresses including zip codes, and phone numbers of all employers for whom you worked during the last 2 years.
- The dates your work started and ended for those employers.
- Your total gross earnings from those employers.
- The reason you are no longer working for those employers.
- DD Form 214, Member 4, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, if you were a member of the Military Service in the past 2 years.
- Your county of residence if you live outside the state of Idaho.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.