Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Can I Appeal The Board Of Review's Decision?

The Board's decision must be appealed to the Superior Court of the county in which the work was performed. This also is a review­type appeal. A petition for review must be filed with the court and usually requires the assistance of an attorney.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Employment Law for Employees Lawyers

Related Employment for Employees Issues