Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Where Can I File A Complaint For Discrimination?

The Discrimination Complaint Forms Package will provide you with the information and form you need to file a complaint with the Florida Agency for Workforce Innovation, Office for Civil Rights. To file a complaint of discrimination, simply complete the complaint form entirely and mail or e­mail it back as directed in the form's instructions.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Employment Law Lawyers

Related Employment Issues