Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Should I Do If I Fail To Receive The Forms For Quarterly Or Annual Reporting?

Please request a duplicate form from the Tax Division, Office of Unemployment Compensation. The phone number is (202) 698­7550. Failure to receive a quarterly or annual reporting form does not relieve the employer of the responsibility for filing a report.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment for employees attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Additional Employment Law for Employees Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law for Employees Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Featured District of Columbia Employment Law for EmployeesFirm

Jay Holland
Joseph, Greenwald and Laake, P.A.

Greenbelt & Rockville, MD
Helping People Protect Their Rights and Improve Their Lives

Captcha Image

Employment Law for Employees Lawyers

Related Employment for Employees Issues