Nonhousehold employers are required to file an Employer's Quarterly Contribution and Wage Report (Form UC30) each quarter.
Employers who only employ household help have the option to file wage information and pay contributions on an annual basis using Employer's Annual Contribution and Wage Report (Form UC30H). Household employers should read the Annual Filer Fact Sheet* before selecting a filing schedule.
- Quarterly filers are mailed UC30s near the end of each quarter.
- Quarterly reports are due on April 30, July 31, October 31 and January 31.
- Annual filers receive an optional UC30HWORKSHEET* early in the calendar year that can be used to record monthly employment levels and wages paid to each employee during each quarter of that calendar year. This information is still needed to complete the required UC30H. The UC30H form will be sent to annual filers in January of each year to be completed for the prior calendar year.
- The UC30H is due on or before April 15 following the end of the tax year.
- Both quarterly and annual reporting forms are preprinted with the employer name and address, account number, quarter and year to be reported, due date and tax rate to be used in computing the tax due.
Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.