Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Can I Obtain My Personnel File From My Employer?

Yes. State law gives you the right to review and copy your entire personnel file for at least one year after your separation. To obtain access to the file, you should deliver a written request to your employer.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Related Employment Issues