Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Do I File A Wage Claim?

First you must complete the Initial Report or Claim, DLSE Form 1. Copies of supporting documents should be attached to the claim form. File your claim either by mail or in person with your local office of the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Featured California Employment LawFirm

Randy J. Harvey Law, P.C.

Call for a Dedicated and Experienced Attorney at Your Side!

Captcha Image

Related Employment Issues