Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Compensation?

You can file your initial claim for benefits or reactivate an existing claim using the Arizona Re­employment Rapid Access (ARRA) system. ARRA is the telephone based interactive voice response system used to file an Arizona claim for Unemployment Insurance Benefits. It can only be used with a touch­tone telephone and is available Monday ­ Friday from 7:00 a.m. ­ 4:30 a.m. Mountain Standard Time

Maricopa County: 602­364­2722
Pima County: 520­791­2722
All Other: 1­877­600­2722

Access TTY: 1­877­877­6226

You should have the following information ready when you call:

  • Your Social Security Number
  • Your residence address, city, state and ZIP Code
  • County of residence
  • The name, mailing address and ZIP Code of your last employer (whether you worked full or part time)
  • Your Alien Registration Number if you are not a citizen of the United States
  • Forms SF­8 and SF­50 if you have worked as a Federal Civilian Employee in the past 18 months
  • Your DD­214 (Member 4 copy) if you have served in the US Military in the past 18 months
  • A Personal Identification Number (PIN)

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Related Employment Issues