Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Long Do I Have To File A Wage Claim?

You should file a wage claim as soon as possible. A claim must be filed within two years from the date the work was performed. For specific information on filing a wage claim, call the Wage and Hour Office: Anchorage (907) 269­4900, Fairbanks (907) 451­2886, or Juneau (907) 465­4842.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Related Employment Issues