Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Can I Determine The Total Amount Of Unemployment Compensation I Received Last Year?

A Form 1099 will be mailed to you in January. If you do not receive it, you can send a written request including your name, social security number, signature and what year you are requesting or you may go to the nearest local UC service provider and take some kind of identification and they will be able to furnish it to you.

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer -- as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources

Related Employment Issues