Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

When and where do I need to update my voter registration in the state of Michigan?

In the state of Michigan, you need to update your voter registration if you move to a new city or township. You can update your voter registration at any local clerk’s office, at any Secretary of State branch office, by mail, or at any other location where voter registration forms may be submitted.

Speak to an Experienced Right to Vote Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified right to vote lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local right to vote attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Right to Vote attorney today.

Additional Right to Vote Articles

Search LawInfo's Right to Vote Resources

Right to Vote Videos

Voting Rights