Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

If I believe that voter fraud has occurred, what do I do?

While most election administration is governed by state law, there are many circumstances where the federal government may become involved. Therefore, you can report potential voter fraud to your state attorney general’s office, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, your local U.S. Attorney’s Office, and/or the U.S. Justice Department.

Speak to an Experienced Right to Vote Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified right to vote lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local right to vote attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Right to Vote attorney today.

Additional Right to Vote Articles

Search LawInfo's Right to Vote Resources

Right to Vote Videos

Voting Rights