Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How do I make a complaint about voting discrimination?

You can make a voting discrimination complaint by contacting the U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Department, Voting Section, at 1-800-253-3931, or by writing a letter to that agency.

Speak to an Experienced Right to Vote Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified right to vote lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local right to vote attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Right to Vote Articles

Search LawInfo's Right to Vote Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Right to Vote Videos

Voting Rights