Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How do I vote by mail in the state of Hawaii?

In order to receive an absentee ballot, you must fill out an application for an absentee ballot; applications are available at all Satellite City Hall offices, public libraries, state agencies, U.S. Post Offices, and all City and County Clerk’s offices. You must return your completed absentee ballot application to your local City or County Clerk’s office by a deadline, which varies according to the date of the election. Once you receive your absentee ballot, you can complete it and return it by mail to your City or County Clerk’s office.

Speak to an Experienced Right to Vote Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified right to vote lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local right to vote attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Right to Vote Articles

Search LawInfo's Right to Vote Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Right to Vote Videos

Voting Rights