Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

When do I need to reregister to vote, or to update my voter registration in the state of Florida?

In the state of Florida, if you move to a new address within the same county, you simply need to change your address by notifying the Supervisor of Elections in your county, either by telephone, in writing, or via e-mail. If you move to another county within the state of Florida, however, you must change your address by completing and submitting the Florida Voter Registration Form to the Supervisor of Elections in your new county. You can also change your address when you go to the polls to vote. If you remain at the same address, however, you will continue to be registered to vote.

Speak to an Experienced Right to Vote Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified right to vote lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local right to vote attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Right to Vote attorney today.

Additional Right to Vote Articles

Search LawInfo's Right to Vote Resources

Right to Vote Videos

Voting Rights