Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Where Do People Apply For Child Support Services With The Office Of The Attorney General?

The Child Support Division of the Office of the Attorney General operates field offices throughout the state at which people may apply for services. The telephone numbers and addresses for these offices are in local telephone books. You can also request an application for services by calling our toll free telephone number at (800) 252­8014.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Featured Texas Child Support Law Firm

Bayley Law Firm

The Bayley Law Firm Always Strives to Put its Clients First. Mr. Bayley Offers Experienced Quality Representation at Affordable Rates and Combines that with Top Notch Legal Care.

Captcha Image

Child Support Lawyers

Related Child Support Issues