Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Can The Csea Collect For Support If The Non-Residential Parent Is In The Military?

Yes. The local CSEA can take steps to do a withholding through the military system. Please contact your local CSEA.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Child Support Lawyers