Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Can A Custodial Parent Apply To The Agency For Help Collect Child Support If The Other Parent Was Making Payments Voluntarily?

Yes, by completing an application for services and an affidavit listing the extent of prior payments received with dates and amounts. You will also need to provide a copy of the divorce decree, separation agreement and/or the current child support order as well as prior orders or other documentation for the case as issued by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Featured Alaska Child Support Law Firm

Law Office of Curtis W. Patteson, LLC

Family Law Attorney Who is Committed to Providing Creative Solutions, Responsive Service and Cost-Effective Legal Representation
Serving Keani, Fairbanks, Matanuska Valley and Anchorage

Related Child Support Issues