Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

I Don't Know The Current Address Of My Debtor, How Do I Locate Him?

You may opt for NCOA (National Change of Address). This service will automatically match your debtor and last known address and forward the collection letter to his new address as reported to the United States Postal Service within the previous six months.

Speak to an Experienced Creditors Rights Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified creditors rights lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local creditors rights attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Creditors Rights Articles

Search LawInfo's Creditors Rights Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area