This law covers a used vehicle that satisfies all of the following conditions:
- It was purchased, leased, or transferred after the expiration of the New Car Lemon Law`s term of protection, being the earlier of the first 18,000 miles or two years from date of delivery to the original owner;
- It was purchased or leased from a New York dealer, not a private party;
- It had a purchase price or lease value of at least $1,500;
- It had been driven less than 100,000 miles at the time of purchase or lease;
- And it is used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.