- The Lemon Law applies to any defect, problem, or condition that substantially impairs a vehicles use, value, or safety.
- The Lemon Law does not apply to any defect or problem due to:
- Abuse or neglect by the owner; or
- Unauthorized modifications or alterations to the vehicle by anyone other than the manufacturer or a dealer.
- The buyer must notify the manufacturer of the nonconformity during the warranty period.
- The manufacturer must make or arrange with its dealer to make the necessary repairs within a reasonable time.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Lemon Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: