Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Where Can I Complain About A Manufacturer Who Won't Replace Or Repurchase My Defective New Car?

You should contact the Colorado Dealer Licensing Board at (303) 205­5605.

Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Lemon Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Lemon Law Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Related Lemon Issues