Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Do I Know If I Have To Go To Arbitration?

Depending on the rules used and the type of the case, notices may be served by regular mail, addressed to the party or its representative at the last known address. Under the rules, the AAA and the parties may use facsimile transmission, telexes, telegrams, or other written forms of electronic communication to give the notices required by the rules.

Speak to an Experienced Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified alternative dispute resolution lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local alternative dispute resolution attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Alternative Dispute Resolution attorney today.

Additional Alternative Dispute Resolution Articles

Search LawInfo's Alternative Dispute Resolution Resources

Alternative Dispute Resolution Videos

Alternative Dispute Resolution