Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Can You Get In Trouble For Not Going To Mediation?

Upon a party`s failure to engage in the mediation in the process in good faith pursuant to this rule, the assigned Judge may take appropriate action, including but not limited to actions for contempt.

Speak to an Experienced Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified alternative dispute resolution lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local alternative dispute resolution attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Alternative Dispute Resolution Articles

Search LawInfo's Alternative Dispute Resolution Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Alternative Dispute Resolution Videos

Alternative Dispute Resolution