Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What About Family Matters?

Upon agreement of the parties, any Civil or Family Matter is eligible to be referred to private ADR program. When a case is referred all court proceedings, including short calendar assignment will be stayed. The court will set a time limit on the duration of the referral consistent with applicable rules and statutes.

Speak to an Experienced Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified alternative dispute resolution lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local alternative dispute resolution attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Alternative Dispute Resolution Articles

Search LawInfo's Alternative Dispute Resolution Resources

Find an Attorney in Your Area

Alternative Dispute Resolution Videos

Alternative Dispute Resolution