My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?
Either party may appeal to the Workers` Compensation Appeal Board within 30 days, and either party may apply for review by the Supreme Court of Appeals from decision of the Board within 30 days.
For more information regarding Workers` Compensation or the filing of a claim you can call the Workers Compensation Division at the phone number below.
Workers Compensation Division
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Workers' Compensation Articles
- How Long After An Injury Do I Have To Report It To My Employer?
- How Do I Know If My Employer Is Covered By Workers' Compensation?
- What Workers' Compensation Benefits Am I Entitled To?
- If I Am Injured On The Job Can I Choose The Doctor Who Treats Me?
- When Will My Benefits Begin And How Much Will They Be?
- If I Am Unable To Return To The Type Of Work I Did Before I Was Injured, What Happens?