When Will My Benefits Begin And How Much Will They Be?
- Pretax earnings
- Value of any room, board, housing or fuel provided to the worker.
- Employerpaid health care benefits for the worker and family.
The timeloss compensation benefit may be 6075 percent of this gross wage up to the maximum monthly benefit, which is based on the state`s average wage. Timeloss is paid if you are unable to work for more than the three days immediately following the date of your injury. The three days immediately following the injury are a waiting period. Even if you try to return to work following your injury, you may receive timeloss benefits for the first three days if you are unable to continue working and are disabled on the 14th day after the injury.
Speak to an Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified workers' compensation lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local workers' compensation attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Workers' Compensation Articles
- How Long After An Injury Do I Have To Report It To My Employer?
- How Do I Know If My Employer Is Covered By Workers' Compensation?
- What Workers' Compensation Benefits Am I Entitled To?
- If I Am Injured On The Job Can I Choose The Doctor Who Treats Me?
- If I Am Unable To Return To The Type Of Work I Did Before I Was Injured, What Happens?
- My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?