My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?

The Tennessee Claims Commission is the state commission appointed to resolve disagreements over workers` compensation benefits. If your employer or their insurance carrier has denied your Workers` Compensation claim, you can contact them for more information on your rights. You can contact them at the address or number listed below.

Division of Workers` Compensation
Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development
Andrew Johnson Tower, 2nd Floor
710 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37243­
Division of Workers` Compensation at (800) ­332-­2667 (within Tennessee)
or (615) 741-­2395.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Workers' Compensation Articles

Search LawInfo's Workers' Compensation Resources