My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?
The Tennessee Claims Commission is the state commission appointed to resolve disagreements over workers` compensation benefits. If your employer or their insurance carrier has denied your Workers` Compensation claim, you can contact them for more information on your rights. You can contact them at the address or number listed below.
Division of Workers` Compensation
Tennessee Department of Labor & Workforce Development
Andrew Johnson Tower, 2nd Floor
710 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37243
Division of Workers` Compensation at (800) 332-2667 (within Tennessee)
or (615) 741-2395.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Workers' Compensation Articles
- How Long After An Injury Do I Have To Report It To My Employer?
- How Do I Know If My Employer Is Covered By Workers' Compensation?
- What Workers' Compensation Benefits Am I Entitled To?
- If I Am Injured On The Job Can I Choose The Doctor Who Treats Me?
- When Will My Benefits Begin And How Much Will They Be?
- If I Am Unable To Return To The Type Of Work I Did Before I Was Injured, What Happens?