My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?
For more information or to request Form 50, Employee`s Notice of Claim and/or Request for a Hearing, and a benefits brochure to determine if you are entitled to benefits, you can contact the South Carolina Workers` Compensation Commission at the address or phone number below.
South Carolina Workers` Compensation Commission
1612 MARION STREET
P.O. BOX 1715
COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA 292021715
Claims Services Division: 8037375723
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Workers' Compensation Articles
- How Long After An Injury Do I Have To Report It To My Employer?
- How Do I Know If My Employer Is Covered By Workers' Compensation?
- What Workers' Compensation Benefits Am I Entitled To?
- If I Am Injured On The Job Can I Choose The Doctor Who Treats Me?
- When Will My Benefits Begin And How Much Will They Be?
- If I Am Unable To Return To The Type Of Work I Did Before I Was Injured, What Happens?