My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?
Nevada Attorney for Injured Workers helps injured workers with their appeals by giving advice on workers` compensation benefits and procedures, or by being appointed to represent the injured worker at Appeals Officer hearings if the worker, employer, or insurer appeals a benefit issue to settle a grievance.
For information regarding denial of benefits, you may contact the Nevada Attorney for Injured Workers at:
1000 E. William Street, Suite 213
Carson City, Nevada 89701
555 E. Washington Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Workers' Compensation Articles
- How Long After An Injury Do I Have To Report It To My Employer?
- How Do I Know If My Employer Is Covered By Workers' Compensation?
- What Workers' Compensation Benefits Am I Entitled To?
- If I Am Injured On The Job Can I Choose The Doctor Who Treats Me?
- When Will My Benefits Begin And How Much Will They Be?
- If I Am Unable To Return To The Type Of Work I Did Before I Was Injured, What Happens?