My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?

If you disagree with a decision made by your insurer, you may request a forum depending on the type of dispute.

Administrative review, mediation and contested case hearing decisions can be appealed to the Court. Appeals from the Court go directly to the Montana Supreme Court.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Workers' Compensation Articles

Search LawInfo's Workers' Compensation Resources