What Workers' Compensation Benefits Am I Entitled To?
In Minnesota you are entitled to receive medical benefits to evaluate and treat your injury appropriately. You may also be entitled to certain wage loss benefits depending on the severity of your injury and whether you are able to return to some type of work with your employer. In some cases vocational rehabilitation may be available for your situation. Death benefits are available to your family in the case your injury has caused your death.
Additional Workers' Compensation Articles
- How Long After An Injury Do I Have To Report It To My Employer?
- How Do I Know If My Employer Is Covered By Workers' Compensation?
- If I Am Injured On The Job Can I Choose The Doctor Who Treats Me?
- When Will My Benefits Begin And How Much Will They Be?
- If I Am Unable To Return To The Type Of Work I Did Before I Was Injured, What Happens?
- My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?