My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?

Most worker`s compensation claims are resolved without dispute. If questions or disagreements arise between the employer, carrier, and employee, the Ombudsman division may be able to informally assist the parties in resolving the problem. Disputes may also be resolved through a hearing before the Worker`s Compensation Board.  You can contact the Ombudsman with general questions or problems by calling the Worker`s Compensation Board of Indiana Ombudsman Division at: (800) 824­2667 or (317) 232­5922.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Workers' Compensation Articles

Search LawInfo's Workers' Compensation Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More