My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?
This is meant to provide an opportunity for settlement of some or all of the issues presented, as well as to facilitate the resolution of issues without the expense of litigation or attorneys` fees for either party.
If a resolution cannot be met between the parties involved, then a hearing before the Workers` Compensation Commission can be requested.
For more information you can contact the State of Arkansas Workers` Compensation Commission at the address or phone number listed below.
State of Arkansas
Workers` Compensation Commission
4th and Spring Streets
P.O. Box 950
Little Rock, Arkansas 722030950
Telephone 15016823930 or 18006224472
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Workers' Compensation Articles
- How Long After An Injury Do I Have To Report It To My Employer?
- How Do I Know If My Employer Is Covered By Workers' Compensation?
- What Workers' Compensation Benefits Am I Entitled To?
- If I Am Injured On The Job Can I Choose The Doctor Who Treats Me?
- When Will My Benefits Begin And How Much Will They Be?
- If I Am Unable To Return To The Type Of Work I Did Before I Was Injured, What Happens?