What Workers' Compensation Benefits Am I Entitled To?
You may be entitled to receive all reasonable and necessary medical treatment, benefits for lost wages, benefits for specific injuries resulting in permanent disabilities such as loss of use and/or disfigurement (scars). You may also qualify to participate in certain physical and vocational rehabilitation programs. If the injury causes the death of an injured worker, burial expenses are covered and the dependents of the deceased worker are entitled to certain benefits.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Workers' Compensation Articles
- Arizona Workers' Compensation Laws
- How Do I Know If My Employer Is Covered By Workers' Compensation?
- If I Am Injured On The Job Can I Choose The Doctor Who Treats Me?
- When Will My Benefits Begin And How Much Will They Be?
- If I Am Unable To Return To The Type Of Work I Did Before I Was Injured, What Happens?
- My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?