My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?
Your file will be referred to the Administrative Law Judge Division from the Claims Division. The Chief Administrative Law Judge will assign your case to an administrative law judge who becomes the presiding judge of your case.
If you have questions regarding the hearing process or general workers` compensation questions you can contact the Ombudsman`s Office or the Industrial Commission of Arizona at the address or phone numbers listed below for more information.
Ombudsman`s Office (602) 5424538
Industrial Commission of Arizona
800 W. Washington Street
Phoenix AZ 85007
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Workers' Compensation Articles
- How Long After An Injury Do I Have To Report It To My Employer?
- How Do I Know If My Employer Is Covered By Workers' Compensation?
- What Workers' Compensation Benefits Am I Entitled To?
- If I Am Injured On The Job Can I Choose The Doctor Who Treats Me?
- When Will My Benefits Begin And How Much Will They Be?
- If I Am Unable To Return To The Type Of Work I Did Before I Was Injured, What Happens?