My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?

When a dispute arises on a workers` compensation claim, the party protesting the action of the Industrial Commission or one of the other parties can file a request for hearing.

Your file will be referred to the Administrative Law Judge Division from the Claims Division. The Chief Administrative Law Judge will assign your case to an administrative law judge who becomes the presiding judge of your case.

If you have questions regarding the hearing process or general workers` compensation questions you can contact the Ombudsman`s Office or the Industrial Commission of Arizona at the address or phone numbers listed below for more information.

Ombudsman`s Office (602) 542­4538


Industrial Commission of Arizona
Phoenix Office
800 W. Washington Street
Phoenix AZ 85007
(602) 542­4411

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Workers' Compensation Articles

Search LawInfo's Workers' Compensation Resources