What deductions may an employer make from an employee's final paycheck under New Hampshire law?
Speak to an Experienced Wage and Hour Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified wage and hour lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local wage and hour attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Wage and Hour Articles
- What are the rules on final paychecks in New Hampshire?
- When is the final paycheck due when an employee is fired under New Hampshire law?
- When is the final paycheck due when an employee quits under New Hampshire law?
- Under what circumstances can a final paycheck be withheld under New Hampshire law?
- What recourse does an employee have under New Hampshire law if he or she is unable to obtain his or her final paycheck from a former employer?