When is the final paycheck due when an employee is fired under Louisiana law?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Wage and Hour Articles
- When is the final paycheck due when an employee quits under Louisiana law?
- What are the rules on final paychecks in Louisiana?
- Under what circumstances can a final paycheck be withheld under Louisiana law?
- What deductions may an employer make from an employee's final paycheck under Louisiana law?
- ¿Qué recursos se han empleado de acuerdo con la ley de Louisiana, si él o ella no pueden obtener su cheque de pago final de un empleador anterior?